How you’ll benefit
At Leuchie House we want you to get everything you're hoping for from your break. Here are just a few of the ways we can help make a difference:
If you have MS or another long term condition:
- You can be confident your care is in expert hands. Based on the information you'll give us before you book, a personalised care plan will be in place from the moment you arrive.
- You'll have access to our professional physiotherapy service throughout your stay.
- If you use a wheelchair, we can do an assessment to make sure your position and comfort are as they should be, and make adjustments if needed.
- If you enjoy socialising, Leuchie is a great place to meet new friends, enjoy a chat and have lots of laughs!
- Whatever your ability, we adapt all our in-house activities to make sure everyone can take part and enjoy them.
- 9 out of 10 guests say they, and their carers feel better as a result of their Leuchie break. We'll do everything we can to make sure you do too.
If you are a carer:
- When your loved one comes to Leuchie you can rest assured that they will be in safe hands and have all the expert care they need, 24 hours a day.
- If you choose to come to Leuchie too, we'll take on all the caring responsiblities so you can enjoy a relaxing break together.
- If you'd prefer not to come to Leuchie too, that's absolutely fine. You could use the opportunity to have a separate holiday or simply spend some time relaxing at home.
- Whichever option you choose, you'll get a full break from the demands of your usual caring role and the chance to relax, recharge and have some time to yourself.
Whatever you are looking for from your short break or respite holiday, get in touch and let us help you discover 'the Leuchie effect'!
- Call us to find out more 01620 892864
- Sign up for our monthly e‑newsletter, Leuchie Outlook