£1000 Joining Bonus *
We have an exciting opening for a Care Assistant to join our team. We are looking for a caring and friendly person to help support our guests with neurological conditions to have the best respite break at Leuchie House.
Working as a key member of the team, you'll provide individualised, personal care to guests supporting them with daily activities such as washing, dressing, eating and maintaining personal hygiene.
You'll also play a big part in the social activities and outings that make holidays at Leuchie House so special.
- Right to work in the UK essential
- No experience necessary (full paid training provided)
- Good communication skills
- Caring and compassionate
- Positive, friendly, can-do attitude
- Completion of a satisfactory Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check
- Full and part-time hours are available.
- Shifts are a mix of early (7:30am - 3pm), late (2:30pm - 10pm) and an occasional night shift with every other weekend off.
Salary and benefits
- Excellent salary of £11.90 to £12.51, (FTE £22,113pa)
- Guarantee of every other weekend off (Fri 1pm finish)
- 35 days holiday per year (pro rata for p/t employees)
- Referral bonus
- Paid training and funding access for SVQ2 and 3 plus opportunities for career progression
- Cycle to work scheme, discount card scheme membership for high street retailers, pension and life assurance, free refreshments provided during shifts, access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- The chance to make a real difference to the lives of people with long term conditions
We are a unique, caring independent charity providing short break holidays for adults with long-term neurological conditions such as MS, MND and Stroke.
Our team of Care Assistants are key to this amazing holiday experience and we are proud to be a Real Living Wage accredited employer.
We care about our employees and operate family friendly policies. We support and encourage Equality and Diversity, and we are working towards making Leuchie a ‘greener’ place to work and reducing our environmental impact.
Interested? Apply today and see where a career in Care can take you.
email@example.com / 01620 892864
*Ts & Cs apply
- Call us to find out more 01620 892864
- Sign up for our monthly e‑newsletter, Leuchie Outlook