Take part in a sponsored event
Our guests live with challenges on a daily basis. Why not take on a challenge of your own to show your support?
Whether you want to walk, wheel or run a marathon, jump out of a plane or grow out your beard for a month, every penny you raise helps us support more people affected by MS and other long term conditions to access a much needed break.
While we always suggest setting up an online giving page, you can also download and print a copy of our sponsorship form or download our fundraising guide below for more tips on raising funds for Leuchie!
Here are just some of the events you and your family/friends can take part in this year to help raise vital funds for Leuchie House:
- Supernova at The Kelpies, Friday 13th, 14th, 15th November 2020, (Falkirk – an enlightening running experience in the dark for all the family!) *
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival, 5th & 6th September 2020 (Entries Re-opened until 22nd May)
- Glasgow, Postponed
- Aberdeen, Postponed
- Dundee, Sunday 16 August - Still planning to go ahead and open for entries.
- Edinburgh, Sunday 13 September - Still planning to go ahead and open for entries.
- Big Fun Run, Postponed
- Dog Jog 2020, Postponed, (Holyrood Park, Edinburgh - all ages & dogs welcome!)*
- Scottish 10K, Sunday 20th September, 9am start, East Lothian coastline*
- Scottish Half Marathon, Sunday 20th September, 11am start, East Lothian coastline*
* Free charity places available: we will pay your entrance fee if you are happy to commit to raising funds for Leuchie House
- Call us to find out more 01620 892864
- Sign up for our monthly e‑newsletter, Leuchie Outlook