Saturday 7 December
Don't miss the famous Leuchie House Christmas Fair! With more stalls than ever before, live music and lots of special seasonal touches, it's sure to get you in the Christmas spirit and help solve all your festive shopping dilemmas.
Stall holders include:
- Beatitude: aromatherapy oils
- Captain Tortue by Sharon Bolton: French clothing collection
- Silla Keyser Cakes: Christmas cakes and puddings
- Spice pots: Indian spice mixes and enamelware
- Gullane Glogg: festive mulled wine mix
- NBdogs: great quality dog accessories and supplies
- OceanJ: Handmade jewellery, handbags, scarves and homeware
- The Seasonal Touch: seasonally inspired home decor
- Sheila Galbraith Designs: jewellery, bookmarks, keyrings & gift tags
- DG Smith - Right Turn: decorative gifts in turned wood
- The Silver Experience
- Janis Adams: Christmas gifts
- Beech & Birch: Scandanavian and British gifts and homeware
After your shopping, relax with your friends in Leuchie's cosy dining room and enjoy mulled wine or coffee with one of our famous home made mince pies.
We'll have festive musical entertainment throughout the day. Confirmed so far are performances by the North Berwick High School woodwind ensemble (11am-12pm)
You can also take part in our great prize-winning raffle with the top prize of a luxury Christmas hamper.
Entry is a suggested £5 donation which includes mulled wine and a mince pie or tea/coffee and shortbread. Under 16s go free. Tickets are available in advance by phoning 01620 892864 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or on the door on the day.
We hope you can join us!
- Call us to find out more 01620 892864
- Sign up for our monthly e‑newsletter, Leuchie Outlook