Saturday 2 December 2017
Back for it's third year is the fabulously festive Leuchie House Christmas Fair! Now a firm favourite in the Leuchie calendar, it's guaranteed to get you in the Christmas spirit and help solve all your festive shopping dilemmas. There will be a wonderful range of stalls, featuring unique gifts and lovely things to treat yourself to, including:
- Pieroth Ltd: home wine tasting experience certificates and gifts
- Silla Keyser Cakes: Christmas cakes and puddings
- Spice pots: Indian spice mixes and enamelware
- Beatitude: aromatherapy oils
- Frangipane: delicious home baking and festive foodie treats
- Usbourne Books: childrens' books
- Gullane Glog: festive mulled wine mix
- Cashmere Barn: cashmere clothing and accessories
- Daynan Designs; hand made jewellery
- Coach House Creatives: original watercolours
- Fioriblu: luxury Italian leather handbags and accessories
- Neal Yards Remedies: luxury organic cosmetics and beauty products
- Alison & Eva's French clothes: ladies clothing from the Captain Tortue collection
- Stella & Dot by Sarah Thomson: jewellery and accessories
- Lothian Lavender: luxury lavender gifts hand made in Scotland
- My Showcase: beauty products from leading independent beauty brands
- This is Nessie: personalised stationary
- The Linen Story: luxury linens, nightwear, bedroom and bathroom accessories
- Janis Adams & Joan Johnson: hand made hobby horses and Christmas brooches
After your shopping, relax with your friends in Leuchie's cosy dining room and enjoy mulled wine or coffee with one of our famous home made mince pies.
You can also take part in our great prize-winning raffle and enjoy our festive musical entertainment, including the Compass School Choir who will be performing from 12.30-1.00pm.
Entry is a suggested £5 donation which includes mulled wine and a mince pie or tea/coffee and shortbread. Under 16s go free. Tickets are available in advance by phoning 01620 892864 or by emailing email@example.com, or on the door on the day.
We hope you can join us!
- Call us to find out more 01620 892 864